Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I AM THANKFUL #15

I am very thankful for three sisters. We probably missed out having a brother, but it was sure fun to have sisters. Now that we are older, I enjoy their company, their helpfulness, and friendship.
I don't know what I would do without them.

Tracy & Brian

Robyn & Jason

Laura & Jason (and Bruce)

A sister’s love is special
in oh so many ways
Now miles stretch between us
and minutes turn to days.

We’ve shared so much as children
the tears, the joys, the pain
A lifetime spent together
those memories remain.

In times gone by we’ve pondered
the paths our lives have taken
Knowing that in spite of this
our sister love unshaken.

A sister’s love is special
in ways that are unspoken
Still that binding force exists
our sister love unbroken.

Thank you, Tracy, Robyn, and Laura for always being there for me and for being such awesome sisters! Love you!

No comments: