Monday, November 1, 2010

I AM THANKFUL

I've always wanted to do a thankful journal, so 2010 is the year!

#1 - I am grateful for my family. There are times that life is crazy and much to busy. But through it all, family really is everything! (Yes, these are last year's pics, but it is what it is.)

F- Fun times together
I love to be with my family.
We enjoyed conference and all of our little traditions in October.

A- Adventurous
We have had so many fun vacations and times together.
I really want the kids to remember all of it! Our last vacation was in Boise. The kids can't stop talking about going back to Boise and seeing Aunt Sondra again!

M- Memories that we share
The kids make me laugh. One memory of recent that I don't want to forget is about Dawson.
(I already posted this on facebook, but here it is for those of you not on facebook.) Dawson came home with a skeleton he cut out on black paper. In white crayon, he wrote the name of the following body parts: head (hed), underarm (udrm), leg (leg), and nuts (nutz). I couldn't stop laughing! What a funny little man that we have in our family.

I- Incredible journey we are on
Some days, it's really tough, and other days, I can't get enough. Hopefully we are teaching them everything that they need to learn in life to become responsible adults, good parents, and faithful members of the Church.

L- 'Lovies and kissies'
This is Kate's favorite sayings when we part. She always needs a love and a kiss. Faith used to do that too; she was always SO sad when she didn't get to say goodbye.

Y- Yours forever

This is the picture that I have hanging in my living room of the temple that we were sealed in, February 7, 2001. It's my favorite picture of the Idaho Falls Temple.

Now that I think about it, this will be our 10 year forever family anniversary --- better start planning now!!!

No comments: