Thursday, November 25, 2010

I AM THANKFUL #23

I am thankful for having so many wonderful teachers. My favorite teacher was Mrs. Helm in 1st grade. It was such a wonderful year for me! I also had many wonderful teachers in primary and young woman's, and now in Relief Society. I hope that I can be a teacher that my children remember.



The Best Teachers
Teachers open up young minds,
showing them the wonders of the intellect
and the miracle
of being able to think for themselves.
A teacher exercises
the mental muscles of students,
stretching and strengthening,
so they can make challenging decisions,
find their way in the world,
and become independent.
The best teachers care enough
To gently push and prod students
to do their best
and fulfill their potential.
You are one of those.
Thank you.

No comments: