Monday, August 22, 2011

ROCK CLIMBING

The other day we thought that we would pop over to the Brooklyn's Playground Carnival to check it out. Overall, it was going to be an expensive adventure, so we didn't stay, but here are a few fun pictures that we took.

Here is what the playground will look like.

Here is the old playground. I was shocked that it was already removed.

Kate had to say hello to the dog, but the other kids were 'too' cool to have their picture taken with Sparky.

As we were leaving, we saw a rock climbing wall that looked like fun. Bryleigh was the first one to try it out ...


Then Dawson decided to be brave.

And then change his mind before I could let go of him and take a picture of him climbing.

Faith was next. She got almost to the top and wanted to stop. We helped her to finish and she really enjoyed herself!


And then, on a whim, I asked if I could do it. They said yes, so I did it!


But I'm kicking myself for not adding this to my bucket list before I did it!!!

No comments: