Friday, January 3, 2014

FINISHED #1 & #2

Well I am happy to report, I DID IT!!! I finished the 2 books that I started in 2012!

The Dark and Hollow Places is probably going to be best if you just stick to reading all 3 of the series together. The 3rd book in the series is the hardest to read. It is just dark and sad, with little to no hope! I've definitely had enough of zombies and Apocalypse for awhile!!! 

I also ran this back to my friend and neighbor! Wahoo for me!

A Touch of Magic was a quick book overall. I bought this one when it was free on Kindle. I probably wouldn't pay anything for this one. The first part is hard because there are 2 or 3 chapters that are explaining different terms of magic Randall is trying to learn. It's hard to keep straight. Then the last 2 or 3 chapters are just really rushed. And I have to say I was hoping that it ended different. (I don't want to spoil it for you.)

Now that I have finished these 2 books, I think that I am going to work on finishing Dawson's stocking, since I think that it will be the easiest to complete and I want motivation on my side!

No comments: